The Creative Transition Program Includes
Assessments and Coaching
- 12–40 hours of personalized, confidential, one-on-one sessions with your consultant.
- Feedback from your choice of key peers, subordinates, or senior management using
exclusive assessments and interviews.
- Personal assessment of skills , styles and career using our exclusive technology.
- Ranking of management skills most critical to your success.
- Real time observations.
- Assessment using our exclusive instrumentation of your teams
- Interview with your superior, initially regarding your strengths and areas for development
and midway through the program for developmental progress.
- Success Pattern Analysis. Patterns of ideal situations where candidate operates best.
- Sociometric Analysis of Assignment current and future.
- Change Management Assessment.
- Work Balance Assessment.
- Motivational and Values Assessment.
- Life Purpose/Work Video Interview.
- Utilization of a 12 point stress and creativity profile to assess
work / life balance.
- Creation of an individualized career and life plan based on feedback.