Good Candidates for Executive Development and Leadership Program
Executive counseling may be encouraged when leaders and their key players both agree that they want to explore these issues:
- Key players who want to galvanize their senior team by joining the Executive Program together.
- Rising talent who want to improve and need some variety to their style.
- Technical wizards who wish to enhance their interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative managers who want to develop more trust and less resistance with peers and subordinates.
- Talented professionals who wish to develop better skills in persuasion and influence with their senior managers.
- Forceful strengths, such as intelligence and talent, a formidable will, and endless energy have helped candidates emerge as leaders. These characteristics can be utilized with focus and coaching for even greater results.
- Valuable professionals who need guidance in developing skills to deal with change. They want ways to use power appropriately and manage their strengths and career limiting short comings.
- Management team members who want to improve their team performance during rapidly changing times.
- Successful managers who want to improve their management and
- Leaders at the top rung of the organizational ladder who are learning the new rules of the game in a complex roller coaster growth environment.
Career Decision Points
- Professionals at the top of their game, who want to assess their skills and options for their next career move and beyond.
- Executives who want to decide whether they have the skills and interests and desire to fulfill their new role.
- Talented professionals who perceive themselves as being passed over, and want to analyze their options.
- Professionals who want to analyze the pros and cons of accepting a new assignment or other career move.
- Creative key players who want to find ways to put more vitality, meaning, balance and less stress into their work and life.